RSS

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Obligatory Introduction

Due to heavy influence in the family, I've fallen for the challenge and beauty in creating maximum cards, or maxicards, as they're plainly known. As my loving mum put it, I'm the last in the family to 'convert', hahaha, as my brothers, sister and mum herself are all ahead of me in creating maxicards. 

Thanks to my mom's encouragement, :P and her help and advice I shall document my very amateur maxicard attempts here. 


Some are not very traditional (don't quite fulfill the 3 main rules of maximaphily) and some are what I suppose would be rated as.. Moderate, or Mediocre if any maxicard guru is to assess them, LOL. 

But well, I have to start somewhere, eh, and what better way to improve myself if not from my mistakes? 

Constructive feedback welcomed. : )

0 left a comment:

Post a Comment