RSS

Friday, September 25, 2009

Love Series 09.09.09

In conjunction with my parents' wedding anniversary, some love postcards with the 9th of September postmark.

This caused an unpleasant experience at my local post office: the clerk was very reluctant to postmark my maxicards, and when I offered to do it myself she claims that customers cannot handle the stamp. Hence I requested for her to be more careful as the ink'll smudge easily, she told me off by saying if I was not happy with her service, I was most welcomed to take this elsewhere, and that I was taking up her time when she could be serving paying customers. I would love to point out to her the stamps on my maxicards didn't exactly fall from the heavens, but I didn't want to make a scene.

Am contemplating a complaint but will see about that later.


Happy 31st anniversary mum & dad!!



Upside down postmark lol










My personal favourite

Some not so traditional ones.. can't imagine any future stamp issues with a partial jeans' pocket so what the heck... haha..





Check out mum's 090909 maxicards done in Malaysia! 

I shall take credit for the beautiful postcards for the Hearts collection!!
Bought an entire box of them from Sportsgirl!! 
Lovely, aren't they?
More Roses one to come when mum's free to update. : )

1 left a comment:

Ye said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful 090909 maxicards.

Papa & Mama

Post a Comment