RSS

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Adopted and Adored (29.06.2010)


How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail~

For some reason that song always pops into my head whenever I see dogs, and I always forget the following lines, too. Seeing this stamp issue reminds me of the strays that my siblings and I used to bring home to a wary mum and dad begging them to let us keep them cos we wanted pets really badly but dad thought we'd be better off without the germs they might carry, haha!

Good old memories =)


Meet Piper, Jessie, Buckley, Daisy and Tigger.









No idea why the Bureau postmarked into Daisy's head lol



I think this breed of puppy somewhat looks extra sad, lol





3 left a comment:

stamps_coin_banknote of Nepal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dorincard said...

Very cute and lovely! Makes me smile. :) Great MCs trigger emotions.

Sue said...

Thanks, Dorincard!! :)

Post a Comment